The Young Investigator Group Perovskite Tandem Solar Cells is looking for:
Postdoctoral Scientist (f/m) in the field of Physics, Materials Sciences, Electrical Engineering or ChemistryReference No.: EE 2018/19
The new Helmholtz Innovation Lab HySPRINT and the Young Investigator Group Perovskite Tandem Solar Cells aims at developing high efficiency perovskite/silicon tandem solar cells. Recently, very successful perovskite/silicon tandem solar cell results were realized and published. With this announced Postdoc position, we want to continue the research on multi-junctions on the next level and develop perovskite/perovskite/silicon triple junction solar cells.
- Development and optimization of perovskite/perovskite/silicon triple junction solar cells
- Fine-tuning the perovskite composition to manipulate the optical band-gap
- Develop detailed understanding of bulk and interface recombination to reduce losses
- Develop detailed understanding of the triple-junction with the help of opto-electronic device simulations
- Completed PhD in Physics, Materials Sciences, Electrical Engineering or Chemistry
- Profound knowledge in organic-inorganic perovskite solar cells
- Sound knowledge in photovoltaics, solid state and organic and inorganic semiconductor physics
- Experience in multi-junction solar cells
- Preferable skills in opto-electronic device simulation
- Ability to work in a team with a problem-oriented approach to scientific work, commitment, dedication to experimental work and a high level of self-reliance
- Willingness to present and publish scientific results at project meetings, national and international conferences as well as in scientific journals
- Very good English skills
What we offerFixed term contract for 24 months . The salary is based on the Collective Agreement for the German Public Service (TVöD-Bund).
We particularly welcome applications from women. Preference will be given to handicapped applicants provided equal suitability.
How to applyHave we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application by 02.07.2018.
For German version, please click on the following link: German Version.
Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie GmbH