The Young Investigator Group Active Materials and Interfaces for Stable Perovskite Solar Cells is looking for:
PostDoc Scientist (f/m) (PhD in Physics, Materials Sciences, Chemistry or equivalent)Reference No.: EE 2018/14
The HZB young investigator's group INTER-ACTIVE https://www.helmholtz-berlin.de/forschung/oe/ee/stabile-perowskitsolarzellen/index_en.html aims at demonstrating perovskite solar cells with a lifetime equivalent of more than 25 years European outdoor standard usage. Perovskites potentially play a key role in the next generation of solar cells. However, since their stability is almost unexplored, it remains a major challenge to produce devices with long-term stability. Within the HySPRINT Innovation lab, we intend to investigate the optoelectronic mechanisms that control stability and accordingly, design and implement new materials to create stable devices.
- Material preparation and integration in perovskite solar cells
- Perovskite solar cell preparation and testing
- Electrochemical characterizations of materials and devices
- Data analysis
- Scientific reporting and discussion
- Scientific publications and conference communications
- Student supervision
- PhD student support and training
- PhD in Physics, Materials Sciences, Chemistry or equivalent
- Lab experience working with electronic device fabrication and characterization
- Excellent scientific communication:
- Minimum of 3 scientific publications as first author in high-impact peer-reviewed journals
- Oral contributions to international workshops and conferences
- Experience with third-party funding, such as fellowships, travel grants and awards
- Ability to work in a team, with a problem-oriented approach to scientific work, commitment and dedication to experimental work
What we offerFixed term contract for 24 months . The salary is based on the Collective Agreement for the German Public Service (TVöD-Bund).
We particularly welcome applications from women. Preference will be given to handicapped applicants provided equal suitability.
How to applyHave we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application by 21.05.2018.
For German version, please click on the following link: German Version.
Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie GmbH