The institute Competence Centre Photovoltaics Berlin is looking for:
Scientific Project Coordinator (f/m) – solar hydrogen production (PECSYS)Reference No.: EE 2018/8
PVcomB develops thin-film technologies for photovoltaic and related applications in cooperation with industry. PVcomB ensures innovative technology transfer through industry-oriented research projects as well as the education and training of skilled professionals.
The Horizon2020 project PECSYS seeks to demonstrate a system for the solar-driven electrochemical hydrogen generation with a large area, high solar-to-hydrogen efficiency and long stability.
- Administrative support of the Horizon2020 project “PECSYS” in research technologies of solar hydrogen production
- Monitoring and documentation of the implementation and reporting of the Horizon2020 project
- Communication and representation of the Horizon2020 project
- Master in natural sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Materials research or related field) or equivalent degree
- PhD desirable but not a prerequisite
- Distinctive understanding of technical-natural-science processes and professional experience in science and research (ideally inland and abroad) including design, coordination and implementation of research projects
- Experience in third-party funded research projects and scientific project reports
- Knowledge and experience in management of EU projects or readiness to become acquainted with it
- Knowledge in budget- and financial management
- Excellent knowledge in English, written and spoken
What we offerFixed term contract for 12 months in part-time with 19,5 hours a week. The salary is based on the Collective Agreement for the German Public Service (TVöD-Bund).
We particularly welcome applications from women. Preference will be given to handicapped applicants provided equal suitability.
How to applyHave we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application by 29.04.2018.
For German version, please click on the following link: German Version.
Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie GmbH