The institute Competence Centre Photovoltaics Berlin is looking for:
PostDoc Scientist (f/m) – PV Outdoor Yield and Solar Energy SystemsReference No.: EE 2018/3
At the PVcomB, we develop technologies for photovoltaics together with industrial partners. The growing research group Outdoor Performance has numerous challenging new tasks and is thus searching for new motivated independent and dynamic researchers.
- Independent scientific work
- Supervision of running projects and of students
- Support in running and extending the outdoor testfield for the yield analysis of PV modules
- Simulation based yield data analysis
- Estimation of measurement uncertainty
- Application for third party funded projects
- PhD in Physics, Electrical Engineering or materials science
- Experience in the characterization of PV modules
- Experience in the analysis of large amounts of data, idealy of outdoor measurements of PV modules
- Fluent in English
What we offerFixed term contract for 30 months . The salary is based on the Collective Agreement for the German Public Service (TVöD-Bund).
We particularly welcome applications from women. Preference will be given to handicapped applicants provided equal suitability.
How to applyHave we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application by 20.02.2018.
For German version, please click on the following link: German Version.
Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie GmbH