The department Internal Services is looking for:
Apprentices (f/m) as cookReference No.: FM 2017/7
Our staff restaurant provides a daily food supply for all empoyees. We offer a varying and ambitious apprenticeship. If you can well imagine to prove your creativ power and your joy of cooking then we are looking forward to your application.
- in alternation three weeks practice and one week vocational school
- preparation of meals
- preparation of dessert and salats
- operation of our cashless payment system
- active participation in events and happenings
- good lower secondary or intermediate school leaving certificate
- willingness to learn
- ability to work in a team
- communication skills
The apprenticeship pay is based on the Collective Agreement for Apprentices for the Public Service (TVAöD).
We particularly welcome applications from women. Preference will be given to handicapped applicants provided equal suitability.
How to applyHave we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application by 31.05.2018.
For German version, please click on the following link: German Version.
Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie GmbH