The Young Investigator Group Perovskite Tandem Solar Cells is looking for:
Technician (f/m) for the HySPRINT Innovation LabReference No.: EE 2017/39
The young investigator groups "Perovskite Tandem Solar Cells" and "Active Materials and Interfaces for Stable Perovskite Solar Cells" are embedded in the HySRINT Innovation Lab. Within the HySPRINT Innovation Lab a new glove box infrastructure will be installed. To ensure the technical support we search for a technician.
- Lab-management including lab-safety introduction of new staff and supervising the laboratory activities
- Maintenance and service operation of technical equipment (perovskite co-evaporator, spin coaters, and solar cell ageing rig)
- Preparation and characterization of thin films for solar cells
- Manage chemical storage and lab waste disposing
- Experience in lab-management, or as lab-supervisor
- Computer skills in Windows, MS Office including Excel and Origin
- Experience in programming such as LabView
- Experience in construction such as SolidWorks
- Good english language skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Technically talented
What we offerFixed term contract for 24 months . The salary is based on the Collective Agreement for the German Public Service (TVöD-Bund).
We particularly welcome applications from women. Preference will be given to handicapped applicants provided equal suitability.
How to applyHave we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application by 03.10.2017.
For German version, please click on the following link: German Version.
Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie GmbH