Das Institut Methoden und Instrumentierung der Forschung mit Synchrotronstrahlung sucht:
Student Research AssistantKennziffer: FG 2017/7
The station is equipped with high-performance ARTOF-photoelectron detectors and modern sample preparation facilities, hence, it is well suited for state-of-the-art surface science and solid state physics.
Once up and running we are expecting to have one of the world's best performing endstations for electron-electron coincidence spectroscopy from solid samples.
To support our team, we are searching for a student who is willing to help in building up the station and the experimental control electronics and further more document the station and its functionalities.
There's plenty of different tasks to be done at our station and we will discuss the specific tasks in detail with the candidate, where we then can take into account the candidate's preferences and qualifications.
- support of measurements at the station
- documentation of the station and its functionality (user manual)
- implementing additional devices to the station, including their computerised control and carrying out test measurements
- general support and help around the experimental station
- Basic English (spoken and written)
- Student of Natural Sciences / Informatics
- Ability to work independent and become acquainted with new topics
- Basic programming knowledge is a plus
Wir bemühen uns, den Anteil an Mitarbeiterinnen zu erhöhen und freuen uns daher besonders über Bewerbungen von Frauen. Schwerbehinderte Bewerberinnen/Bewerber werden bei gleicher Eignung bevorzugt eingestellt.
Sind Sie interessiert?
Dann bewerben Sie sich bitte bis spätestens 09.06.2017.
For English version, please click on the following link: English Version.