The institute Competence Centre Photovoltaics Berlin is looking for:
Postdoctoral Scientist (f/m) in physics, electrical engineering, materials science or equivalentReference No.: EE 2017/13
The Competence Centre for Photovoltaics Berlin (PVcomB) at HZB
strives to support worldwide growth of thin-film photovoltaic technologies and products by providing top-level development and technology transfer. In joint R&D projects with universities and industry partners, we address all relevant aspects of thin-film modules and operate complete R&D reference lines for 30x30 cm² solar modules based on thin-film silicon and CIGS as well as 5 and 6 inch silicon heterojunction cells.
- Setting up and developing a research focus in the field of outdoor measurements, analysis as well as simulation of long-term energy yield and stability of novel types of solar modules (e.g. multijunctions) under varying conditions of insolation and installation.
- In-depth expertise in using outdoor measurement systems as well as free-field measurement of solar modules
- In-depth expertise in the analysis of large data sets
- In-depth expertise in the production processes of solar modules
- Experience in the simulation of energy yiels of solar modules
- Experience in the self-reliant management of R&D projects
What we offerFixed term contract for 36 months . The salary is based on the Collective Agreement for the German Public Service (TVöD-Bund).
We particularly welcome applications from women. Preference will be given to handicapped applicants provided equal suitability.
How to applyHave we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application by 30.04.2017.
For German version, please click on the following link: German Version.
Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie GmbH