Operations Electrician (f/m/d) Technical Building Equipment
Reference No.: FM 2024/2
- You are looking for a job that never gets boring and offers you the chance to grow constantly?
- You want to support research into renewable energies for a climate-neutral energy supply of the future through your work?
- It is important to you to work in a team you can rely on and which will provide you with ideal support during your induction? Then come and join us at the Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin!
In our team for building and systems engineering, we are responsible for the operation of the technical infrastructure and technical building equipment at the HZB sites in Berlin-Wannsee and Berlin-Adlershof. More precisely, we look after a large number of rooms and laboratories with a wide range of requirements and users. Therefore, your job in our team will never get boring and you will have the chance to deal with new experiences and challenges across all trades every day. We like to work in a team and make a point of giving you a good induction. If you are a skilled electrician who would like to work at our site in Wannsee and enjoys learning new things, you've come to the right place!
- You prepare and implement scheduled and preventive maintenance measures for electrical operating systems and optimise the energy efficiency of our technical systems.
- You support us in the construction and conversion of new measures for energy distribution systems (control cabinets, distributions, cable systems, etc.).
- You materialise (re-)construction measures of lighting systems for outdoor and indoor areas.
- You are involved in the new construction and conversion of technical building equipment systems of all system groups.
- Completed relevant vocational training in the field of electrical engineering
- Knowledge in the field of technical building equipment
- Desirable: three years of professional experience
- Good knowledge of relevant legal regulations and VDI regulations to be applied in the company
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Very good command of the German and good command of the English language
Your Benefits at HZB
- The opportunity to contribute together with researchers from all around the world to the development of renewable energies, energy stores and next-gen technologies for a climate-friendly future
- A secure, crisis-stable job
- Work-life balance
- Flexible work hours with flexitime
- 39-hour week
- 30 days paid leave
- Mobile working on up to three days/week
- Comprehensive counselling services for family and career
- Health management and company sports programmes
- Financial support for public transport (Deutschlandticket Job)
- Continuing education opportunities
- A company pension scheme (VBL)
- And a team that looks forward to meeting you!
The employment contract is unlimited. The salary is based on the Collective Agreement for the German Public Service (TVöD-Bund).
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your application via our application management system by 03.03.2024. For reasons of data protection regulations,
we are unfortunately unable to consider applications that reach us by other means (such as email or mail) in the application process.
We very much want our workplace to be diverse, and welcome applications from people with different backgrounds. It is our mission to promote equal opportunities and to improve women’s representation in the workforce. We are therefore very interested in receiving applications from women. Where the qualifications are met, we will give preference to people with disabilities.For German version, please click on the following link: German Version.