Apprentices as Precision Mechanic (f/m/d)Reference No.: WI 2021/10
We offer you a varied and challenging apprenticeship in HZB´s central manufacturing. After having finished the basic training you will actively contribute to the scientific production of prototypes and devices. The manufacturing takes place in close contact with scientists from all over the world. If you can imagine to take part in innovative manufacturing solutions and enjoy handicraft activities, we are looking forward to your application.
- Vocational training, the training company´s structure and organisation
- Testing and measuring
- Conventional turning and milling
- Programming and operating of computer-controlled CNC machines
- Soldering, welding and thermal cutting
- Secondary school qualifications
- Capacity for team work
- Self - reliance
- Readiness to learn
- Appropriate level of German to master the educational part of your apprenticeship
- Shortening the training period for good performance
- In the 1st year of training: € 1,018.26, in the 2nd year of training: € 1,068.20 and in the 3rd year of training: € 1,114.02
- 30 days of paid leave in the calendar year and special leave for exam preparation
- Subsidy for capital formation and an additional pension plan
- After successful completion of the training, a limited follow-up contract
The apprenticeship pay is based on the Collective Agreement for Apprentices for the Public Service (TVAöD).
How to applyPlease upload a letter of motivation, your CV and any relevant copies of degrees etc. We look forward to receiving your application via our application management system by 31.01.2022. For reasons of data protection regulations, we are unfortunately unable to consider applications that reach us by email or by mail in the application process.
We strive to increase the proportion of female employees and are therefore particularly pleased to receive applications from women. Disabled applicants with equal aptitude are given preference.For German version, please click on the following link: German Version.