IT Systems Engineer (f/m/d)Reference No.: IT 2020/8
The Working Group Application Operations of the Services and Software Department is responsible for the expansion, development and operation of specific services and applications. The main tasks are the coordination of IT tasks and IT projects as well as the system administration of services and software.
You will be responsible for the accompanying procurement, setup and secure operation of spezific client server applications under Linux- and Windows-based server environments.
You will coordinate the respective external and internal IT service providers, support the departments and in particular the “”Reactor Decommissioning” Team at the recording requirements, create service specifications, install and configure applikation/service. You localize and eliminate errors and conduct user training courses.
- Establishing and ensuring the operation and the very high and permanent availability of very different subject-specific services and applications in heterogeneous, networked environments
- Install, provide, maintain and optimize software resources under Windows and Linux
- Management of, as well as cooperation in, IT projects
- Error localize, analyze and bug-fixing
- Creation and implementation of access and authorization concepts
- Coordination of external and internal service providers as well as monitoring of the SLA/OLA
- Completed studies of relevant sciences, preferably in computer science at a university or an advanced technical college, or equivalent skills and experiences gained in previous occupations.
- Comprehensive knowledge and practical experience in the field of information technology and its operation through several years of relevant professional experience.
- Deep Knowledge in the administration of Windows/ Linux server systems
- Experience in user support
- Good knowledge in the field of IT security and data protection
- Experience in project management (Prince2® desirable)
- Fluent German and good English language skills
What we offerThe employment contract is unlimited . The salary is based on the Collective Agreement for the German Public Service (TVöD-Bund).
We particularly welcome applications from women. Preference will be given to handicapped applicants provided equal suitability.
How to applyWe look forward to receiving your application via our application management system by 14.04.2020. For reasons of data protection regulations, we are unfortunately unable to consider applications that reach us by email or by mail in the application process.
For German version, please click on the following link: German Version.